

Most of my friends know that I am not much of a cook, not that I can't, I just don't enjoy it very much, I think the problem is that it often is difficult for me to decide what to cook, and there's always something I need to run to the store for. Another issue is that my kids are picky and only want a simple meat, a simple veggie and a roll or something. It gets pretty boring around here come 6:30 p.m.
I decided I'd make a special dish for my hubby, one of his favorite squash casseroles. I was trying to grate carrots and it was taking too long, not worth it, until I realized that for my wedding, 8 years prior, I received this nifty little contraption and had never tried to use it. I guess you could call it a mini food processer. I could not believe how well it worked! Boy, someone should market this thing. 20 Seconds start to finish, pretty cool huh. So, just remember you heard it here first. Gadgets that make cooking easier are AWESOME!!!
7 comments:
I'm impressed that you cooked! :). I'm all for making life easier. Don't you just wish you were the one that invented it and you could become the millionaire? Oh, well. Have fun cooking!
I challenge to you to make a list of the ingredients you'll need for five meals and head over to the grocery store.
It'll be a miracle. But I have faith in you.
That's too funny. You sound just like me. Maybe I need to pull out some of my wedding gifts, I might start cooking.
I didn't know you cooked:) I am with Katie. Making my grocery list may take a looooong time, but I list out 10 meals and write down the ingredients for all those meals, and off I go to the store. Now I just need to master not going back to the store until those 10 meals have been served.
Cool, I think I have one of those things in a cabinet somewhere. I will have to pull it out. How are you feeling? We need an update on you.
I have one that I love too. It came free with a set of pans. My hubbie teases I use it more than the pans.
FYI. I am going private with my blog. Drop me an e-mail so I can send you an invite to read. I have a temporary e-mail address on my blog if you don't have my regular one.
Post a Comment