Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tired baby



So apparently I'm not too good at getting my kids down for naps. After they turn 2 they get weird when they wake up, like all ornery and whiney so I don't really push the nap issue. My number 3 was apparently really tired and hungry so she sat down in the laundry baskets to eat her bag of chocolate chex and all of the sudden I didn't hear her bag rustling. I turned around from working, well actually playing, on the computer and low and behold she had fallen asleep like this. Totally out and I still had to go to volleyball with the young women. She woke up when we got there, luckily there was enough going on that she was happy when she awoke. Usually it takes about an hour to get back to normal. No exaggeration. See why I don't like the nap thing?

3 comments:

katie said...

It was rather funny. You driving to the church all Britney Spears like with a child sleeping on your lap.

Wendi said...

Isn't it amazing how they can sleep like that?

Jesse said...

These are my favorite moments, makes for some of the best pictures.