Sunday, October 26, 2008

More child labor



My #2 has really lucked out lately, 'cause #3 thinks she has to do all of the chores. I had asked him to go make his bed, he hemmed and hawed for a minute, we both go down to his room and looky here, she was in there making it for him. She was so proud of herself. She did a pretty good job for a 2 year old don't ya think?

Oh and by the way for those of you who don't know yet, we are pregnant, and we are expecting in February. As far as I am concerned, I think it will be a boy, ultrasound is still unsure. I'm feeling great albeit I'm mid-thirties and pregnant. Apparently I'm old, at least that's what people tell me, but I can't think of anything better than another baby to kiss on, I've had so much fun with the 3 I already have, I love it!

5 comments:

Kamille said...

You are NUTS. But I'm so excited for you. Happy being pregnant and not gaining any weight again I'm sure. hope all goes well!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your blogs! And congrats, congrats on #4!!!
Thanks for sharing those cute pics of the kids.

katie said...

I think you're a slave driver. Poor little girl. Can I borrow her?

Wendi said...

Way to train them young so hopefully she won't throw a fit as she gets older and has to clean. Hasn't really worked for my boys though. Oh well. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Turleygirl said...

You are so funny! I love how you tell a story.