Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Bow hunt time



It's that time of year again, when grown men and little boys and a few women dress up in funny clothes and paint their faces so they can trapse around in the mountains in full camo when it's still pretty hot and use a bow and arrow to try to kill a massive beast. There's my # 2, the camo works great doesn't it?

4 comments:

katie said...

So with hunting season and all of the holidays, guess I'll be seeing you in January right? You always disappear this time of year.

Wendi said...

I grew up in a hunting family and know how crazy this time of year can be. I'm glad TJ likes the outdoors and I'm okay with the fact that he doesn't hunt. I like having him around. Eli already has big plans to buy a gun when he's 18 so he can go hunting. Now that's a scary thought...Eli with a gun :).

Turleygirl said...

Ahh, hunting. Such a boy thing! Mine are heading out soon as well.

Tamra said...

Goodbye for the hunting season. the rest of think this is the start of the holiday's but not with your family, time to kill the beast.