
Well, I got pulled over today by a police officer that was in an unmarked vehicle, (I should have known, it looked just like my husbands'), right in front of my house, I just had to laugh. He asked me if I knew that I had run the stop sign, yes I knew I was just trying to make it to the bus stop.
I waved as I went through the intersection and then somehow recognized the car and thought, oops! He didn't know my hubby but they had a lot of friends in common. We ended up making it to the bus, it had to stop in front of a friends' house who later called and told me not to do that again because she couldn't see what was going on up the street, she's a bit of a busy body, I mean neighborhood watcher, and I love her to death, one of the best people in the world.
2 comments:
watch it lady. You deserved a ticket for not letting me know about your blog. i'm crushed.
Ok, it took me a minute to decide if you were who I thought you were. Then I read about the crazy neighbor who saw you get pulled over and I knew it had to be you. You have a blog! Yeah, I will put it on my list to check regulary, it is how I neglect my kids. And what is your other blog, real woman + something, + real sexy?
Post a Comment