
Friday was my monthly bunco night and yours truly was the host, miraculously, I won, no I didn't cheat, and this was my prize. No, I don't have a group that puts in a lot of money each month, but for some reason, lately I have won the top prizes, and what have I done but save my winnings and cash them in for $ and I bought this!
I am so excited, I rode it around a bit last night. Mine is actually white, but it is this style.
Speaking of my bunco group, those ladies are great. We have been together now for 6 1/2 years and there are 8 original members from when I joined. Pretty good eh? We talk about lots of stuff and always have a good time To be honest we talk a lot about sex. It just seems to be a good topic. If you know me you can't doubt that.
2 comments:
I am a member of a cooking club, and ya, we talk about sex. I think all clubs are a cover for sex talk . . bunco, book clubs, cooking clubs, etc.
Just think Brandee. Me on my pink bike, you on your white cruising around the neighbor followed by a gaggle of children. It'll be great.
Post a Comment