Wednesday, February 10, 2010

So my youngest just turned one, it is strange thinking that the next baby i will be able to love on this much will be a grandchild in twenty plus years. It was just yesterday that we brought the first one home and had no idea what to do with him now we are at the end of the first year for the last it went by so quickly. No more breastfeeding, burping or nighttime feedings, those can be both good and bad. Time can really fly when you are happy and chasing little ones, I feel so blessed to have the family that I have, I hope I can be a good mom to them and a good wife to my husband, and show them how much they mean to me. My # 2 says "mom I know you love me cause you spend time with me and love on me." I'm glad that he realizes what I do and how I love to spend my time Also, thanks to Kamille for her blog on being a mom it made me cry and think of how lucky I am.