Saturday, November 8, 2008







During the time of the deer hunt this year we went camping even though none of the people in the camp actually had a deer killin' tag. It was a good thing that we had great weather or I would have really been P O'd. But instead I was a happy camper! My kids were great and it was dry as a bone. Well, one of the nights we were doing our roasting and #3 thinks she need to roast the mallow her own way and this is how she does it. Thank goodness she didn't get any closer to the fire. I thought it was so cute. She was really trying to get it to work.

1 comment:

Tamra said...

Camping and pregnant, I really need some of your energy. You are impressive. Maybe you need to go over the basic of marshmellow roasting again with your kids????