Monday, September 22, 2008






I know it has been a month since the olympics were on but I'm blogging about them now, OK! My kids really enjoyed watching them, #2 couldn't believe all the muscles on the swimmers bodies. So one night we decided to have a party to celebrate the olympics, I bought this FAB cake to eat (made from scratch, no hydrogenated nothing, only butter :>)) Expensive too, don't tell my hubby. And we sang the "Star Spangled Banner" my kids like stuff like that as long as it is the least bit out of the ordinary.

By the way, was anyone else suprised and amused to see trampoline jumping as one of the olympic sports? Or am I one of the only people to finally be brought into the 21st century.

4 comments:

Jesse said...

Hey girl, I love updates:). We love the olympics too, tampalines have been part of it for a few years, sorry. Are you thinking of taking it up now?

katie said...

Is that one of those $10 cakes that you were trying to get me to buy the other week? You wealthy people you!

Anonymous said...

You know what? You're an awesome mommy! I always think you do so many cute and unique things with your kids and it doesn't matter how long it takes--they'll remember what you did forever, just because you loved them enough to spend time with them.

--from the crazy across the street

Turleygirl said...

Cute idea!!! I didn't watch the Olympics at all. I probably shouldn't admit that.