Well I havn't blogged for a while 'cause we were in southern Cal. It was great, just our little family, but, however wonderful it is to go it's always so much better to get home. Disneyland was great for three days , sea world was pretty good too but the other stuff, so-so. We were busy for 6 days straight and then drove there and back.
By the way, the surprise party went well too, without a hitch. He had no idea.
It has also been a pretty emotional couple of weeks, with the deaths of loved ones of friends, and finding out that people that I know and love only have a few months to live, makes you think a little more about your own life, and if you are lovin' as much as you can and not wasting time with meaningless stuff.
This morning # 3 and I were in the kitchen and I asked her to empty hte silverware, she said "no way" and I said please so then she agreed. I think that I must have genius children or at least very smart kids 'cause this one can put it away in the right spot without a problem, but if there was something different about it she would ask, like, where does this plastic spoon go, it's not like the others, she said that like this "mom, eh?" holding it up. And I'd tell her and she would say "oh" and didn't have to ask again. She is so damn smart. And so much fun, wish I couls have more but we are not having too much luck with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment