Sunday, May 11, 2008

Gerard Butler










I don't think I know crap about how to blog yet, oh well, this guy is in the movie and I think he is part of the reason I kept watching. Mmmm. You also might recognize him as this character from 300. My husband is doing something right now called "the 300 workout" he already looks damn good but just imagine it it worked as well for him as it did for this guy, holy crap, there would be laundry going on all the time





Oh yea, and the scottish thing, I'm really into right now because of a bbc series that I've recently watched called "Monarch of the Glen", look it up at the library, it's pretty entertaining.

1 comment:

Kamille said...

Stop my heart will ya. Who is this guy? So freaking hot. I didn't even read the post, I couldn't get past the pictures.