Shared via AddThis Check this out these planes flying overhead were the coolest, needless to say my kids went crazy, I went crazy. Lots of fun tonight.
We were up at Aspen Meadow park and they were literally flying right over our head. It was fun to watch everyone stop what they were doing to look up. People were frozen watching. And of course, the kids were going nuts. And then add that great rain storm from last night and it was a perfect night.
Airplanes have always been amazing to me. I mean this huge chunk of metal not to mention all of the weight from people or luggage & such just soaring through the air. That must have been so cool to see. I think picture #7 was my favorite. How are you by the way? Your mom showed us pictures of the babe when she was visiting and he is just as darling as the others.
3 comments:
We were up at Aspen Meadow park and they were literally flying right over our head. It was fun to watch everyone stop what they were doing to look up. People were frozen watching. And of course, the kids were going nuts. And then add that great rain storm from last night and it was a perfect night.
Airplanes have always been amazing to me. I mean this huge chunk of metal not to mention all of the weight from people or luggage & such just soaring through the air. That must have been so cool to see. I think picture #7 was my favorite. How are you by the way? Your mom showed us pictures of the babe when she was visiting and he is just as darling as the others.
It was pretty awesome. Definitely not something you see every day. The kids keep asking if they are going to fly again today.
Post a Comment