One of the best things about having a baby, 15 inch diapers, I mean pads. This sucker works but it has had to work a little too long. I'm ready to be normal again!!!!!!
Ohhh, the memories that mattress brought back. I am so sorry, hoping you'll be "normal" again very soon. Are any of us really ever "normal"? Thanks for the good laugh this morning though...you are seriously so funny.
If you are still using them cruise ships you may want to check with your dr. Surf boards should be adequit at this point:) Turn on some Beach Boys and imagine your sailin' away...
I am with you on that! It always lasts way too long!! they say if yoy rest and take it easy you will recover sooner, but who is supposed to care for the children while we rest?? Also, I think Katie really wants a 5th child- I recommend adoption
Ha ha ha. A picture of a pad on your blog. That is a classic!! Sorry for the circumstances with made it happen though. Hope your back to normal before too long.
6 comments:
Ohhh, the memories that mattress brought back. I am so sorry, hoping you'll be "normal" again very soon. Are any of us really ever "normal"? Thanks for the good laugh this morning though...you are seriously so funny.
If you are still using them cruise ships you may want to check with your dr. Surf boards should be adequit at this point:) Turn on some Beach Boys and imagine your sailin' away...
Just get pregnant again. We all know you will.
I am with you on that! It always lasts way too long!! they say if yoy rest and take it easy you will recover sooner, but who is supposed to care for the children while we rest?? Also, I think Katie really wants a 5th child-
I recommend adoption
Your friends are crack ups as well. I can see why you hang with them.
Ha ha ha. A picture of a pad on your blog. That is a classic!! Sorry for the circumstances with made it happen though. Hope your back to normal before too long.
Post a Comment