Thursday, February 19, 2009
A quickie update
So for those of you who are wondering, yes I had a baby, although so far it has been nothing like I had planned. After laboring for 10 hours and stressing the baby out he ended up being stuck in the birth canal, so emergency c-section, a little stressful being swept away by all these people that you don't know, but we ended up with a beautiful baby boy at 9 lbs 2 oz, in comparison my others were 7 -2, 7 -3, and 6 -8 no wonder he got stuck. I didn't get out of the hospital til the 14th and I had gone in on the 10th, way too much time away from home. The baby had a few problems, mostly with breathing and oxygen because of the c-section, but also has a heart murmur, we're getting that checked in 2 months, the doc is not too concerned but it still needs to be addressed. the babe did not come home til the 16th it's great that we are all here together, my family feels complete. I've been really postpartum, but feeling better the last two days, i've only cried once in the last 48 hours, a real improvement, just ask my hubby, he's been great through all of this very patient through my fears and tears. pictures will come later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congratulations!! Holy huge baby! I can't wait to hear more. Let me know if I can do anything for you. Love your guts!
Oh I have been waiting & watching for this great news! Congrats to you all. I will give you a call, don't forget to take care of yourself Mom.
Hang in there lady. Sorry but my largest baby still beat your largest:). Call me if you need me, please.;)
He's very cute Brandee. Time for another!
Congratulations. You are kind of a small person to be having a 9lb baby. (Andree was just under 10 lbs). They look so big in the nursery next to all the other 7 lb and smaller babies. I am glad you are all home. Let me know if you need a hand. Post pardum "baby blues" sucks! You should really get to do that like the last month of your pregnancy or not at all. I am out in the area every Wed. at my OBGYN appt, so I'd be happy to make a quick store run, or drop in to see a cute baby anytime you need.
Thanks for the update. I've been wondering how things were going for you. I'd only heard rumors. Knot that we're thinking of you guys here at our house. I'm always up for a good postpartum story too, and I might even share on of my thousands with you too.
Post a Comment