Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Long time no blog


So, we went to a family reunion on my husbands' side a couple of weekends ago, it's great how you can introduce kids and tell them that they are the same age and they are immediate friends for life. We saw one of the families again last week and all the kids were totally excited to see their old long losts. There ended up being a ton of mosquitos so we all got sucked on pretty good. I think that #2 got it the worst or else his body reacts differently to bugs 'cause he had big red bumps all over. About once a year a spider crawls in to his bed and bites him somewhere on the head. It's even been on the face a few times and he ends up with a gigantic goose egg. I feel bad so I spray down but he always gets it again later. It's sore but it goes down within a day or two. Poor kid, all he's trying to do is sleep.
On the way home we see this heading on down the street and my hubby says, "so, do you think they went biking on their trip?", it's one of those see to believe things. Kind of white trashy, but in a cool /healthy sort of way.

1 comment:

Tamra said...

One day I hope to be that mormon family. RV packed too full cause I am contributing to world over population. Have you tried washing your kids sheets-I hear that helps-just kidding.