Not being much of a writer, I'm a little nervous to see how this turns out. After months of reading friends blogs and stalking others whom I don't know, I've decided to start one myself. My child # 1 was the inspiration for the name of my blog. He's such a thinker and always comes up with great ideas, even if he's not trying.
Being as it is that I am a fan of Harry Potter I have been reading the books to my kids for their nighttime story, hum, maybe that's why they have been having nightmares. Anyway, so #1 is also interested in the movies, and the other day he was telling me that he wanted to make movies when he grows up and what is the name of the company that makes Harry Potter movies. Not knowing for sure, I said Touchstone, he said OK and went about his business, later on he asked, "mom, what is the name of that company? Pick up rock?" I said, "no honey it's Touchstone, but you're pretty close, at least you've got the idea". I had to laugh, so I thought, since the most important things in life are those I love, how better to represent me/us.
1 comment:
Hi Bran,
I loved your idea of having a Blog. I would love to have one, but I´m sure I´m not patient enough. Ýou know what, I´m also a big fan of Harry Potter, I also tell the story to Pedro, but he wants to know the end very quick, so I don´t ready the book every night, I just tell him some chapters like it was a story iteself. So, I´ll try to read your blog every day to get the news. Bye, Love you
Lupi - from Brazil
Post a Comment